The workshop ‘Synthesis from the REViSITE project: Bridging ICT4EE R&D approaches and communities, a challenge for FP8’ has taken place on 14th April 2011 in Brussels.
Several experts showed interest in the event that has been the first common round table among the wide themes of smart grids, smart manufacturing, smart lighting, smart building, smart logistic, life cycle of product and processes and the overall complexity of the energy efficiency measurement and management. The event has been possible thanks to the support of the following projects: ComplexEnergy, DEMI and Logistic 4 Life.
It has been made clear how challenging is the way towards energy efficiency!
Next steps are forthcoming and new round tables and on-line consultations are envisaged, the whole REViSITE Cross-Sectoral Community is invited to participate in them.
Should you be interested in being active part of the REViSITE Cross-Sectoral Community, please connect to the page http://www.revisite.eu/community.html and follow the instructions.
The presentation slides are available for download here:
- L4L overview: overview of the Logistic for Life project
- L4L show-case: the web-portal of the Logistic for Life project
- DEMI overview: Overview of the DEMI project
- Community plan: the preliminary plans for REViSITE Community
- REViSITE overview: overview of the REViSITE project
- ComplexEnergy project: overview of the ComplexEnergy project